- Record endangered music and bring royalties from sales back to the musicians’ community
- Use funds collected to carry out projects agreed by and of benefit to the community
- Encourage self-worth and respect for their culture by showing that it is appreciated in the wider world
- Bring all ages, ethnicities and religions together in joyous open-air events by setting up traditional music & dance festivals.
- Relieve poverty in communities which have provided music for recordings
- Educate people in Britain about foreign cultures by running workshops in schools and community centres
WHAT GLOBAL MUSIC EXCHANGE DO
You can purchase music or videos and help the Baka directly now