- Record endangered music and bring royalties from sales back to the musicians’ community
- Use funds collected to carry out projects agreed by and of benefit to the community
- Encourage self-worth and respect for their culture by showing that it is appreciated in the wider world
- Bring all ages, ethnicities and religions together in joyous open-air events by setting up traditional music & dance festivals.
- Relieve poverty in communities which have provided music for recordings
- Educate people in Britain about foreign cultures by running workshops in schools and community centres
- Help the Baka to help themselves.
WHAT GLOBAL MUSIC EXCHANGE DO
You can purchase music or videos and help the Baka directly now